Custom foot orthotics are specially-made devices that replace the manufactured insole found inside your shoe. Foot orthotics are designed to support and comfort your feet by changing the way your feet interact with the ground. Orthotics act as an intermediary of sorts, to change the surface on which your feet land when walking, running, or jumping.
Custom orthotics are made specifically for your feet and no one else. Custom foot orthotics match the contours of your feet precisely because a molded cast of each foot is used to create the orthotics thus providing ideal fit and function. Custom foot orthotics are designed to support and protect your feet based on extensive observation and evaluation of the way you move via gait analysis and kinetic chain assessment. The purpose of custom orthotics is to correct faulty movement patterns that cause overuse/chronic stresses and strains on the musculoskeletal system. Such stresses can literally occur with every step you take! Correcting these poorly functioning movement patterns can help reduce the burden of past, present, or future musculoskeletal pain, injuries, or surgery.
Sole Remedy Foot Care provides solutions to treat biomechanical and
musculoskeletal injuries as well as injury prevention strategies through:
- Personalized biomechanical and video analysis of gait
- A comprehensive evaluation of the upper and lower extremities
- Weight-bearing stress assessment
- Casting for custom made products
- Analysis of shoe construction, size, and fit
- Strength and conditioning exercises
- Sole Remedy, LLC provides quality foot care products to treat an extensive array of injuries that often result from poor mechanics not only in the lower extremity but the upper body as well. Treatment is based on the characteristics of each individual’s foot type and not on “the one shape fits all” orthotics found in retail stores.
- Sole Remedy Foot Care is a provider of completely customized orthotics for optimal fit and results along with corrective prefabricated and well priced off the shelf products providing affordable options for care.
- With over 25 years of experience, the experts at Sole Remedy Foot Care can provide solutions to allow you to feel better! Many ailments are the result of faulty alignment and poor musculoskeletal function.
- Our goal is to improve both: structural alignment and musculoskeletal function. We treat all foot types ranging from the high arched to the flat foot and everything in between. If you are having symptoms we can help you!
Sole Remedy is your foundation for a lifetime of wellness.
Sole Remedy specializes in gait analysis, foot type assessment, musculoskeletal injury management and fall prevention.
Phone: 508-295-8800 or 855-FOOT RX 9 to schedule an appointment today!